Young Adult gatherings happen on Tuesday nights from 7-9pm! We're in the process of mapping out ways to connect in the Fall...be sure to check back soon!
We have a few different ways to serve with Young Adults: small group leaders, worship & media, and community & connections.
Be a part of the team who plans monthly activities, Sunday Night dinner, etc
- 1 hour, 1x a month for planning1-2 hours,
- 1-2x a month for the activity
Small Group Leader
Help cultivate an environment for growth among group members. Spend time with people in group outside of group meeting times periodically to build community.
- Commit to leading their group for a season (at least a 12 month period)
- Lead the group on a regular basis (weekly)
- Meet 45 minutes prior to 7pm gathering
Take pictures during our meetings and special events. Help post to our social media.
- Commitment is on and event basis
Be a welcoming presence for those who come to Young Adults events.
- 20 minutes prior to the 7pm gathering
Be a part of the planning process for Tuesday nights. Help with the flow of the night by either leading a component of the night or by being a host up front.
- 1 hour prior to Tuesday nights (weekly)
- 1 hour planning meeting (periodically)
Help run the sound board for the evening or with slides and other media needs.
- 3o minutes prior to 7pm gathering
Help set up the Sanctuary and break out rooms for small groups. Also help with food preparation.
- 20 minutes prior to 7pm gathering
Be a part of the musical worship team for Young Adults. We will be having musical worship periodically on Tuesday nights, help create an environment for people to worship freely.
- 1 hour, rehearsal during the week prior to the Tuesday
- 1 hour, rehearsal and prep day of