We have three gatherings on Sundays
We have three Sunday worship gatherings at 9am, 11am, and 5pm. Each gathering has the same message, music and flow, but the vibe of each is unique. The atmosphere at Vintage Faith in general is casual, friendly, and comfortable.
We have musical and experiential worship
We teach from the Scriptures
In order to help us grow in our love for God and people, we strive to set an ethos of deep Scriptural study and discussion in our community. Each Sunday we teach from the Bible for about 35-40 minutes, often going through a topical study (e.g., relationships, how to live missionally, hard questions about the faith) or studying whole books of the Bible.
We have something for your kids to be part of
We will invite you to connect beyond Sundays
Church is more than Sundays. Nowhere in the New Testament do you read that the followers of Jesus "went to church." Church is not a place or a meeting you attend; being the “church” is living life together while serving one another and the world around us.
Each week, hundreds of VFC-ers meet in dozens of smaller communities on campus and around the county to learn about God, pray, laugh, serve and do life together. We call these Community Groups and Life Stage Ministries. When you come on Sundays, we will invite you connect into a smaller community and will walk alongside of you until you have found the right fit.
- We always encourage carpooling if you're able to!
- On Sundays, our parking team will be here to help guide you to a parking spot, so keep your eye out for them!
- Please be aware that the parking lot does fill up quickly on Sundays, especially for the 9am and 11am gatherings.
- We have street parking in the surrounding areas, so if you are able to use that, we encourage you to do so. Just be careful where you park, as some driveways are hidden and look like parking spots!
On Your Bike or On Foot
- We are easy to find and centrally located on the Westside near Downtown, so getting here by bike or by walking is a great option
- We have an awesome, secure bike rack on site!
- Using the Santa Cruz Metro is another transportation option, especially for Westside residents or UCSC students
- For more info, check out the Metro schedule here