Guys are invited to join us Saturday (7/23) at Seabright Beach from 6PM to 10pm for FIRED UP!!!
Admission is $5 dollars...
WHERE TO FIND US:
We plan to snag a fire pit on Seabright beach located near the entrance on the corner of East Cliff Dr & Mott Ave in Santa Cruz. We'll also hoist an American Flag which will act as landmarks to help you guys find us.
THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING ON YOUR OWN:
- Beach chair & blankets
- Skewers or metal hangers to cook hotdogs and s'mores
PLEASE CARPOOL IF POSSIBLE:
For those willing to carpool or drive other guys to the beach, please meet outside the Abbey Coffeehouse at 5:30pm on Saturday. Most of the street parking around Seabright Beach is residential, plus it's a Saturday, so parking will be limited. Please carpool with other guys if possible.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU GET THERE:
- 6:30 - 7:30pm: We'll kick things off with some fun and challenging games and get the blood pumping.
- 7:00 - 8:30pm: Gather around the bonfire, meet new people, and eat some hotdogs and s'mores
- 8:30- 9:00pm: Encouraging Devotional Travis Osborne
- 9:00 - 9:15pm: Learn about future events and things happening with VFC Men's Ministry and how you can get involved.
- 9:15 - 10PM: Hang out and fellowship with other dudes around the fire until we get kicked off the beach.
Get FIRED UP for a great evening! We hope to see you there!!!
Ryan and the Men’s Ministry Team