THE MARRIAGE CLASS
Wednesday evenings in October, 7:00-9:00pm
Marriage is a life-long adventure designed by God to be a relationship of love, purpose, and oneness. But the joy of a truly good marriage does not come automatically or easily.
Respero is offering a 4 week class on marriage on Wednesday evenings in October to help couples invest in the long-term health of their marriage.
The Marriage Class is for any couple, whether you have been together for one year or 50, and whether you feel you have a strong relationship or are struggling. If you have a strong marriage this course will help you make it even better and will reinforce your good habits. If on the other hand your marriage is in difficulty, the course will help provide you with very practical tools to help you work through the issues.
We will cover many topics, including:
- how to understand our differences and turn them into strengths, especially differences in family backgrounds, personality, and gender how the male and female brain are different, and how it affects your sex life
- healthy communication and conflict resolution skills
- the most important truths in the Bible about marriage
Joe Bishop, who has over 35 years of experience as a pastor and marriage counselor, will teach this class. He has been married to his wife Kathy for 38 years. Hopefully it will be a time of fun, learning, and encouragement for everyone.
There will be some guided conversation time for you as couples, but no group sharing with other couples (so you can relax about that).
- The class will be held at Santa Cruz Hope Church 4525 Soquel Dr., Soquel,
- We will meet from 7:00-9:00pm on October 5 th , 12 th , 19 th , and 26th.
- Cost is $150 per couple. You can pay online at RESPERO.org or bring a check to the class, but please register so that we can have a binder prepared for you with teaching notes and supplemental reading