WHERE TO FIND US:
We plan to snag a fire pit on Seabright Beach, located near the entrance on the corner of East Cliff Dr & Mott Ave. We’ll also hoist an American Flag as a landmark to help you guys find us.
THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Beach chair & blankets
- Skewers or metal hangers to cook hot dogs & s’mores
PLEASE CARPOOL IF POSSIBLE:
For those willing to carpool or drive, please meet outside the Abbey at 5:30pm on Saturday. Most of the street parking around Seabright Beach is residential, plus it’s a Saturday, so parking’s limited.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 6:00 - 7:30pm: We’ll kick things off with fun & challenging games to get the blood pumping
- 7:00 - 8:30pm: Gather around the bonfire, meet new people, & eat some hot dogs & s’mores
- 8:30- 9:00pm: Devotional on Refining your walk with Jesus, by Travis Osborne
- 9:00 - 9:15pm: Learn about future events/the VFC Men’s Ministry & how you can get involved
- 9:15 - 10PM: Hang out & connect with other dudes around the fire til we get kicked off the beach