The Middle School Ministry of VFC is having a Babysitting Fundraiser!
We want to babysit your kids! We are offering a babysitting fundraiser on Saturday, January 30th as an opportunity for our Middle School students to earn money towards their trip to Hume Lake Winter Camp in March! We anticipate that God will do amazing things in our middle schooler's hearts during their time at Hume Lake through community and powerful teaching... and you can be a part of making that happen!
This is a double blessing, as you will have a night to de-stress, go out on a date or to just relax. Our previous babysitting fundraisers were such a huge success and blessing to the Vintage Kids families that we decided to offer it again! Thank you to those of you who have participated in the past.
- Come out on Saturday, January 30th from 5-9 PM
- In the Vintage Faith Kids Building (just adjacent to The Abbey).
- We will be offering childcare for babies through 5th grade
- We are asking for a donation of $15/ kid or $40/ family for the night.
- We will have background checked adults in each room assisting our middle school students as they interact with your kids. We will also be providing a snack during this time, but feel free to send food along if your child has special dietary needs or would need a more hefty amount of food.
- Please RSVP to email@example.com
- Vanessa Coker, Assistant Director of Middle School Ministry