Exhausted. Overwhelmed. Overscheduled. Sound familiar? Today’s velocity of life can consume and control us . . . until our breakneck pace begins to feel normal and expected. That’s where the danger lies: When we spend our lives doing things that keep us busy but don’t really matter, we sacrifice the things that do.
What if your life could be different? What if you could be certain you were living the life God called you to live? If you crave a simpler life anchored by the priorities that matter most, roll up your sleeves: Simplified living requires more than just cleaning out your closets or reorganizing your desk drawer. It requires uncluttering your soul. By eradicating the stuff that leaves your spirit drained, you can stop doing what doesn’t matter―and start doing what does.
Join us for our new series, SIMPLIFY
- Sunday January 10th -Discovering the Most Important Thing About Us, Dan Kimball
- Sunday January 17th - Uncluttering the Busyness of Life, Jay Kim
- Sunday January 24th - From Wounded to Whole, Travis Osborne
- Sunday January 31st - From Anxious to Peaceful, Alisha & Jared Booye
- Sunday February 7th - From Stuck to Moving on, Travis Osborne