"Stick Faith: Intentionally Raising Teens in the Ways of Jesus"
Vintage Faith is hosting a 6-week Parents of Teen Class - "Sticky Faith: Intentionally Raising Teens in the Ways of Jesus." We are going through the book The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family by Dr. Kara E. Powell.
- Sunday, January 17th - Sunday, February 21st, 4-5 PM
- Vintage Faith Church, Fireside Room (downstairs office building, enter through main office)
- Parents are welcome to join the class at any time during the 6-weeks but are encouraged to come to as many classes as possible
- To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should go:
- you'll receive insight on understanding the faith journey of teenagers
- you will learn from trusted research what causes teens to stick with their faith in the post-high school years
- you will get to know other parents of teens - and will find you are not alone with your joys and struggles! A major part of this class is for you to get to know other parents going through the same things you are.