Opportunities to serve within our
Local Justice & Compassion Team
We need graphic designers, creatives, web developers, social media masters, networkers and people-people to help promote events!
We need friendly, organized people to help with the sign up tables for our events
Day of helper
Being willing to help in various ways on the day of events is always great!
Often we need to assemble or organize donations, so helping with this team is awesome!
Follow Up Team
You can help take another step with the people we serve in the following ways
- Delivery team: be available to deliver gifts/donations from events we put on
- Personal touch: giving a follow up phone call to people we serve to check in and see how they are is an incredible gift
- Follow up events: help us take the next step by organizing follow-up events (dinners, parties, etc) for those we serve!
We all know it's the administrative work that helps organizations and events actually run, so our behind-the-scene's admin help is imperative!
- Scheduling: help track the various scheduling aspects of events
- Phone call/email follow up for volunteers: helping organize our amazing volunteers!
- Data entry
- Day of administration