Who is God?
That’s the big question. In the ancient world, names were more than simple references to identify people, places, and things. In the ancient world, names told stories, of who someone was and what they were all about. In this teaching series, we explore the names of God, the stories they tell, and how these names change everything about who we are and can become.
- Sunday April 23 = His Name is Yahweh Elohim
- Sunday April 30 = His Name is El Shaddai (God Almighty)
- Sunday May 7 = His Name is El Olam (Everlasting God)
- Sunday May 14 = His Name is Abba
- Sunday May 21 = His Name El Hanne'eman (Faithful God)
- Sunday May 28 = You Have A Name