In the midst of life’s ups and downs, there's one thing that every person on the planet longs for - the hope of an unending life; the hope that death is not the end. The writer Paul says in 1 Corinthians 15 that, "Death has been swallowed up in victory... Where, O death is your sting... Thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
Join us on Sunday, April 1st, for an Easter celebration of song, Scripture and an incredible story of hope!
We’ll have one gathering all together at 10:30am, at the iconic Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium in Downtown Santa Cruz!
Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium, 307 Church St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Gathering begins at 10:30am, doors open at 10am
- The parking lot attached to the Civic is relatively small and will be reserved for people with disabilities and families with young children. Please arrive early for these reserved parking spaces.
- For general parking, there are metered spots and public parking lots in the surrounding area.
- Here's a map of the downtown parking lots, with the lots that are free on Sundays highlighted
- You can also feel free to park at Vintage Faith's lot and walk down- it would take around 10 minutes.
FAMILIES & KIDS
- Our kids ministry will be available for children between the ages of 0-3 years. Doors open at 10am, so families can come early to get their kids checked in.
- We invite all children age 4 and up to join us in the main gathering. We will provide Easter-themed handouts for them to engage with during the gathering.
- Families are free to sit anywhere.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
VOLUNTEER @ EASTER
- The joyful celebration of Jesus' resurrection on Easter would not be possible without the generous help of volunteers! We are asking those who call Vintage Faith their church home to sign up to serve our community, as well as the many new guests who will be attending Easter.
- You do not need to be a current VFC volunteer to sign up; we welcome those who have not volunteered before, as well as current volunteers.
- All roles will be straightforward and we will provide day-of training for everyone.
Will it cost anything to attend?
This event is free of charge.
Will there be food?
There will be free light snacks and coffee served at our Easter celebration. We encourage you to share a meal before or after the gathering with friends or family!
This is a perfect opportunity to invite your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers to hear about the real meaning of Easter & the real hope that Jesus offers our world!