Community Group Leader
- Help cultivate an environment for growth among group members, utilizing Cultivate training and other trusted sources of training and encouragement for healthy group leadership.
- Spend time with people in group outside of group meeting times periodically to build community
- Communicate regularly with Community Group Leadership about how the group is going and give regular updates about who is in the group.
- Commit to leading their group for a season (at least a 12 month period)
- Lead the group on a regular basis (weekly or bi-weekly basis)
- Attend all-church leadership events (approx. 2 x per year)
- Attend Cultivate Leadership Workshop meetings for prayer, encouragement and training
- Participate in service projects through VFC and/or the larger community