Looking to encounter God through in depth Bible study? BSF Santa Cruz women's evening class will now be meeting at Vintage Faith starting Sept 14th on Thursday evenings at 7:00pm.
BSF is a Bible study training designed to help you read the Bible, know God, serve the church, and benefit your community.
When it comes to studying the Bible many people struggle. It can be difficult to know where to begin and how to keep going. BSF helps establish a healthy, sustainable lifestyle engaging directly with the text of the Bible. BSF uses a 5 step framework.
1. Develop a weekly routine and daily rhythm of engaging with the text itself. It sounds challenging, but you'll have specialized resources to keep you focused and on track.
2. Ask questions and share what you're learning with fellow members in a facilitated discussion group at our weekly gathering.
3. Engage with Bible teaching and storytelling covering topics and issues raised in both solo study, and group discussions.
4. Dig deeper into the text using purpose-made content from a network of trusted scholars.
5. Explore ways you can apply what you're learning by living actively in your church and culture.
Interested? Come check us out on Thursday, Sept 14th 7:00pm in the Fireside Room or go to bsfinternational.org to learn more. BSF if free!